- 1 Amrutha Value – Exact Location, Price, Reviews, Approval Status, Buyer Feed Back, Latest Updates
- 1.1 Amrutha Value – Amenities
- 1.2 Amrutha Value – Location Map
- 1.3 Amrutha Value – Price, Options and Possession
- 1.4 Amrutha Value – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- 1.5 Amrutha Value – Project Specification
- 1.6 Amrutha Value – Site Plan
- 1.7 Amrutha Value – Accessibility and Key Distances
- 1.8 Amrutha Value – Floor Plan
- 1.9 Amrutha Value – Neighborhood
- 1.10 Amrutha Value – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- 1.11 Amrutha Value – About Builder
Amrutha Value – Exact Location, Price, Reviews, Approval Status, Buyer Feed Back, Latest Updates
Amrutha Value enhances the everyday play of stay and work in a unique way. First, it’s the classy and IT friendly locale, Nallurahalli, Borewell Road, Whitefield, that takes you in. Next, the plush ambience of the independently styled apartments that wraps you in utmost lavishness. And third, the distinctive array of lifestyle amenities that prove to be the clincher – for a lifetime of restful luxury. So if you are looking to take a flying leap in the Garden City of Bangalore that’s also the Silicon Valley of India, look no further than here. Rest assured, you will be excited about life every new sunrise and bid farewell to sunset with a satisfied smile.
Amrutha Value – Amenities
- Swimming Pool with Kids pool
- Modern Gymnasium
- Multipurpose Party Hall
- Table Tennis Room
- Indoor GamesHalf Basketball Court
- Well-equipped Children’s Play Area
Amrutha Value – Location Map
Amrutha Value – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 3800 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us.
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1040 Sq Ft to 1755 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2014
Amrutha Value – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 183.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Amrutha Value – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure. 6″ solid cement blocks for exterior walls & 4″ solid cement blocks for internal walls.
- Interior Walls – One coat of primer & two coats of emulsion paint with smooth finish and Oil bound distemper for common areas.
- Exterior Walls – One coat of primer and two coats of cement paints.
- 24″ x 24″ Vitrified tiles flooring for living, dining and bedrooms. Ceramic tiles for balconies and kitchen. Anti-skid tiles in toilets of a minimum size of 12″x 12″.
- Main Door – Teak frame with moulded skin shutter.
- Internal Doors – Sal wood frames with moulded skin shutters
- Aluminum window shutters with plain glass.
- Colored glazed tiles upto 7ft. height fitting & Accessories – EWC commode and wash basins (white color) of Parryware / Hindware or equivalent make. Hot and cold valve mixer, pillar cock, health faucet in each toilet of half turn of standard make like jaquar / Essess or equivalent brand.
- Black granite platform, with stainless steel sink 2ft glazed tile dado above granite kitchen platform. Provision for Aqua – guard point. Provision for washing machine in utility area.
- Power Supply of 3KVA for 2BHK and 5KVA for 3 BHK apartment. Concealed conduits with good quality Copper wire – Anchor or equivalent. Modular electrical switches- Anchor or equivalent. One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) for each apartment. One Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) for each room.
- Points for Geyser in toilets, Washing Machine in utility, Refrigerator in Kitchen or Dining, Microwave Oven in Kitchen, Air Conditioner in Master Bedroom, TV & Telephone Point at Living and Master Bedrooms.
- Round the clock security. Intercom facility from each apartment to security room, club house and other apartments.
- Standby generator for light in common area, lifts and pumps 1 KVA power backup to each apartment.
- 6 passenger automatic and make will be Johnson/Kone or equivalent.
- Sewage Treatment Plant. Rainwater harvesting pits. Compound wall all around the layout with fencing.
Amrutha Value – Site Plan
Amrutha Value – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 16.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 46.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 12 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 8.8 Kms(KR Puram/Outer Ring Rd)
Amrutha Value – Floor Plan
Amrutha Value – Neighborhood
- The Deen’s Academy School – 900 mts
- LITTLE ELLY PRESCHOOL – WHITEFIELD – 500 mts
- Ryan International School – 1.5 kms
- Vydehi School of Excellence – 800 mts
- CMR Institute of Technology – 3 kms
- MVJ Engineering College – 4 kms
- Active Labs – 1.5 kms
- St Thomas School – 1.5 kms
- VIVERO International Pre-school – Whitefield – 1.5 kms
- Many more…
- Vydehi Hospital – 1 kms
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Medical Sciences – 1.5 kms
- Shri Satya Sai Super Speciality Hospital – 1.5 kms
- Sathya Sai Baba General Hospital – 1.6 kms
- Sankara Eye Hospital – 4 kms
- Mayo Heart Hospital – 1 km
- Narayana MultiSpeciality Hospital – 3 kms
- Vitalife Clinic – 3 kms
- Many more…
- International Technology Park Bangalore – 1.7 kms
- Brigade Tech Park – 2 kms
- Sigma Technology Park – 2 kms
- Salarpuria GR Tech park – 2 kms
- Akshay Tech Park – 2 kms
- MFAR Silverline Tech Park – 2 kms
- Netra Tech Park – 2 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 3 kms
Amrutha Value – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Amrutha Value – About Builder
Since its inception in 1999, Amrutha Shelters has taken pride in its ability to craft one-of-a-kind homes. Recognized for quality and innovation, the company always focuses on the work process, the flow, and most importantly, the timely schedule and on-time completion of each project. While professionalism, reliability, and teamwork are the foundations of the company, providing utmost importance to customers’ money is its hallmark. Headquartered in the Silicon Valley of India – Bengaluru, a team of qualified and experienced architects, structural engineers, civil engineers, marketing executives and other construction related consultants and professionals strengthen company’s efforts.