Century Breeze is an upcoming project launch by Century Group at Jakkur. Located off BIAL Road, Century Breeze boasts a unique feature that sets it apart from other projects. Spread over 5.28 acres, this property by Century Group is located on the link road between NH7 and Jakkur. The homes in Century Breeze only occupy 25% of the total property. There is a large area of open wide spaces that you and your children will love.
- 1 Century Breeze – Amenities
- 2 Century Breeze – Location Map
- 3 Century Breeze – Price, Options and Possession
- 4 Century Breeze – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- 5 Century Breeze – Project Specification
- 6 Century Breeze – Master Plan
- 7 Century Breeze – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
- 8 Century Breeze – Accessibility and Key Distances
- 9 Century Breeze – Floor Plan
- 10 Century Breeze – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- 11 Century Breeze – About Builder
Century Breeze – Amenities
- Power Back-up
- Security Personnel
- Water Storage
- Visitor Parking
- Reserved Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Kid’s Play Area
- Sports Facility
- Intercom Facility
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Multipurpose Hall
- Squash Court
- Two Lane Bowling Alley
- Business Center
- Carrom, Table Tennis, Billiards
- Laundry Facility
- Clinic, ATM & Crèche
- Lounge/Reception/Coffee Shop
- Theater with Projection Room
- Saloon Spa with Steam & Sauna Facility
- Health Club
- Gathering Plaza
- Skating Rink
- Half Basketball Court
- Driver’s Rest Area
- Covered Walkways from Drop Off Point to each Block
- 2 Lawn Tennis Courts
- Open Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Party Lawn
Century Breeze – Location Map
Century Breeze – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4250 Rs.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 3.5 BHK
- Size – 1279 – 2526 sq.ft�
- Possession : July 2015
Century Breeze – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5 Acres
- Total Units – 304
- Open Space – 75%
Century Breeze – Project Specification
- Black granite top with single bowl sink with drain board supported with angles.
- A/C – power points in living room and master bed room.
- Modular switches and socket ( Anchor or equivalent).
- One Telephone & TV point each in the living room and in master bedroom.
- Provision for water purifier, microwave, chimney & fridge.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Anchor/Polycab or equivalent.
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) for the flat.
- Single phase meter with Power supply provision – 3KW for 2 BHK and 4 KW for 3BHK.
- Backup power from DG – at 1 KW for each flat.
SANITARY & BATHROOM FIXTURES
- White colored floor mounted sanitary ware in all toilets
- Counter top wash-basin in master bedroom toilets and pedestal type in other bathrooms.
- Jaguar/Essess or equivalent brand fixtures for all toilets.
- Health faucet for all toilets.
- Shower in all toilets.
- Provision for geyser and exhaust fan (only piping and power point).
- Suitable capacity and number of automatic passenger lifts.
- Foundation & Superstructure : RCC footings with framed structure Seismic zone II compliant.
- Internal Walls : 100 mm / 4” inch solid concrete block masonry.
- External Walls : 200 mm / 8” solid concrete block masonry.
- Roof slab : Reinforced cement concrete slab with waterproofing.
- Plastering : Internal – smoothly plastered with lime rendering and External – with sponge finish.
- Living, Dining, Bed rooms : Vitrified tiles flooring with skirting.
- Kitchen : Vitrified tiles.
- Utility : Ceramic tiles.
- Toilets : Antiskid ceramic tiles.
- Balconies : Antiskid ceramic tiles.
- Staircases : Granite for staircase & lobbies.
- Toilets : Ceramic glazed tiles dado up to 7′.
- Kitchen & Utility : Ceramic tiles for 2′ above counter.
- Entrance Door/ Main Door : Ghana Teak wood frame with solid flush shutters with polished TW veneer.
- Internal doors : Hard wood frame with semi solid Flush Shutters.
- Balcony : Powder coated aluminum sliding doors with plain glass with provision for mosquito mesh.
- Toilet Doors : Hard Wood frame with semi solid flush door with commercial ply on one side and water proof paint on the other.
WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- All Windows &Ventilators : Powder coated aluminum sliding windows with plain glass with provision for mosquito mesh.
- Balcony : MS painted grills and MS pipe hand rail.
- Staircase : MS hand rail.
- Interior walls & ceilings : Acrylic emulsion paint.
- Exterior walls : Cement based paint.
- Kitchen /Utility : Washable emulsion paint.
- Toilet walls and Ceiling : Anti fungal paint.
Century Breeze – Master Plan
Century Breeze – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1279 Sqft||54.35 Lacs||5,00,000|
|2 BHK||1483 Sqft||63.02 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1761 Sqft||74.84 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3.5 BHK||2423 Sqft||102.97 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3.5 BHK||2526 Sqft||107.35 Lacs||5,00,000|
Century Breeze – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Jakkur, Bangalore
- Distance from Mekhri Circle – 10 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 13.7 Kms
- Distance from International Airport – 20 Kms
- Distance from Manyata Tech Park – 8.5 Kms (Hebbal)
- Distance from Colombia Asia Hospital – 7 Kms
Century Breeze – Floor Plan
Century Breeze – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Century Breeze – About Builder
Regarded as one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Real Estate space in India, the growth of Century Real Estate has practically mirrored the growth of Bangalore as one of Asia’s fastest growing cities. Today, we are the largest owners of real estate in Bangalore with a land bank in excess of 3000 acres representing more than USD 2 billion in asset value and a development portfolio of over 10 million square feet comprising hotels, office buildings, residences, educational institutions and integrated townships spread across South India.