- 1 Location:
- 2 Purva Gainz – Amenities
- 3 Purva Gainz – Location Map
- 4 Purva Gainz – Price, Options and Possession
- 5 Purva Gainz – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- 6 Purva Gainz – Project Specification
- 7 Purva Gainz – Accessibility and Key Distances
- 8 Purva Gainz – Floor Plan
- 9 Purva Gainz – Surrounding Developments
- 10 Purva Gainz – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- 11 Purva Gainz – About Builder
Purva Gainz – Amenities
- Ample car parking at 3 basements and visitor’s car parking, 466 Car Parking Slots.
- State of art landscaping as per design.
- Sewage treatment plant, rainwater harvesting, groundwater replenishment system and Water purification plant.
- Interior designed, well lit and decorated main entrance lobby finished in marble / highly polished granite.
- Double Gazed façade for sound reduction and Energy efficiency.
- Toilets on every floor.
- Flexible Reception space at every floor for tenant design.
- Dedicated server room at every level.
- Dedicated pantry at each floor level.
- Service lift.
- Balconies with most floors.
- Large open floor plate for efficient office designed layout.
Purva Gainz – Location Map
Purva Gainz – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- Commercial Office Space with 650 sq.ft on offer on every floor.
- Total Saleable or Leasable Area – 265030 sq.ft
- Possession : Under Construction
Purva Gainz – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 77020 sq.ft
- Total Floors – Two Basement + Stilt + 8 Floors.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
- No. of Car Parks – 466
Purva Gainz – Project Specification
- Combination of post tensioned and RCC framed structure.
- Parking in 3 Basements
- The office complex are spread over from the Ground floor to Eighth upper floors.
- Staircases and lifts connect from basement to all levels.
- Ground Floor Main Entrance Lobby: Granite / Marble flooring
- Main Staircase – Basement floor to all floors: Granite flooring
- Service Staircase – Basement floor to all floors : Kota stone
- All Interior wall faces: Plastered and smoothly finished
- Ceilings: Plasterboard finished and painted, concrete soffit to be sealed above false ceilings, exposed concrete soffit to be finished and painted smooth.
- Exterior Fascia of the building: Double glazed Structural floor to floor glazing with alucobond or similar cladding panels at floor edge and ceiling void / feature granite cladding as per elevations & textured surfaces in selective places, as per design to give an elegant look.
- Staircase hand railings : M.S Railings to Architects design.
Fittings & Other Services:
- Toilets facility for gents: Counter washbasins with cold water [good quality vitreous pastel colored ceramic ware] with bottle trap, good quality vitreous pastel colored wall mounted EWC (includes seat cover, flush valve and health faucet) & vitreous pastel colored urinals.
- Toilets facility for ladies: Counter washbasins with cold water [good quality vitreous pastel colored ceramic ware] with bottle trap., good quality vitreous pastel colored wall mounted EWC (includes seat cover, flush valve and health faucet).
- Pantry: Fully tiled pantry with waste outlet and water supply points for sink with water outlet provision for water purifier above drain board location.
- Electrical: Best quality cables / wiring through PVC conduits concealed in walls and ceilings for service parking and common areas only. Wiring for tenants space shall be as per tenants requirements and in their scope of works. Electrical floor panel for individual tenants is located in electrical room in that particular floor. Circuiting and looping would be terminated in the electrical room. Beyond that work would be in tenant’s scope. Total power available is 3000kva.
- D.G: Two DG’s of 1600kva capacity. (100 % back-up)
- Elevators: 3nos of Hi-speed Automatic passenger lifts of 1.75m/s speed with stainless steel mirror finish & 1 no of service lift with off white painted interior finish & good interiors with Intercom facility connected to security cabin.
- Air Conditioning System: Provided with Centralized air conditioning SYSTEM chilled water flow and return to the services entry point for each floor fed from central located air cooled chillers.
- Ventilation System: Basement floors are provided with the combination of natural & forced ventilation system. Toilets shall be mechanically ventilated by means of sheet metal ducting and exhaust valves connected to exhaust fans located in each floor.
- Water Supply: BWSSB / Borewells – adequate capacity of underground sumps & overhead tanks.
- Building Management System: Car-parking entry to the complex through automatic boom barrier. To detect mal-functioning of lifts and location of lift stuck in the block and floor. To monitoring all overhead and underground tank water levels. To monitor the chillers performance. To monitor the power and water consumption. Integrated security system for the complex. Vigilance on peripherals, basements, lift lobbies and stair lobbies through CCTV/cameras.
- Fire Fighting System: As per fire norms fire detection and alarm, full sprinklers & public address system will be provided.
Purva Gainz – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronic City, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 12.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 43 Kms
- Whitefield – 20 kms
- Outer Ring Road Junction – 6 Kms
- Forum Mall, Koramangala – 10 kms
- Vidhana Soudha – 14 kms
Purva Gainz – Floor Plan
Purva Gainz – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT buildings, According to research by JLL India. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Purva Gainz – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in an IT Area of the City.
- Proximity to major parts of the city
Purva Gainz – About Builder
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.