Skylark Zenith is one of the most popular residential developments in Electronic City, neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the ongoing projects of Skylark Mansions Pvt Ltd. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed 93 residences.
Skylark Zenith is spread over 1.5 acres of land, offering 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with sizes ranging from 921sqft to 2618sqft. Each tower of the project will have Basement + Stilt + Ground + 7 floors. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.
- 1 Skylark Zenith – Amenities
- 2 Skylark Zenith – Location Map
- 3 Skylark Zenith – Price, Options and Possession
- 4 Skylark Zenith – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- 5 Skylark Zenith – Project Specification
- 6 Skylark Zenith – Master Plan
- 7 Skylark Zenith – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
- 8 Skylark Zenith – Accessibility and Key Distances
- 9 Skylark Zenith – Floor Plan
- 10 Skylark Zenith – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- 11 Skylark Zenith – About Builder
Skylark Zenith – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Games
- Landscaped Children’s Play Area
- Covered Car Parking
- 24X7 Security with Intercom
Skylark Zenith – Location Map
Skylark Zenith – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 3495 Rs.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 921 sq ft – 2618 sq ft
- Expected Possession By: October 2014 �
Skylark Zenith – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 93 Residences
Skylark Zenith – Project Specification
- RCC Structural frame work of controlled concrete.
- Hollow cement blocks for all external wall and internal partition walls. All bonded with cement mortar.
- Cement plaster with neeru finish for internal Walls and cement plastering with sponge/Stucco finish for external walls.
- Vitrified tiles in all rooms & Kitchen
- Teak wood frames and flush doors One teak door for the front door.
- Windows and Ventilators
- Aluminum windows with 4mm plain glass in lockable shutters.
- Stainless steel sink and drain board set In Black granite counter top with 3 feet glazed Ceramic colour co-ordinated dadoo.
- Oil bound distemper for all interiors walls and ceilings. All external surfaces painted With water resistant cement paint.
- Nonslip ceramic floor tiles with glazed Ceramic colour co-ordinated tiles for the Walls upto 7 feets. Single symphonic EWC In white or light colour with pressure valve,Wash basin and best quality fittings Hot and cold connection in shower area.
- All copper wiring system concealed and Conforming to ISI with MCB protection on all circuits.
- Underground and overhead storage tanks of adequate capacity.
- One T V Point will be provided in Hall/dining.
- 4 common lifts for the residential block.
Skylark Zenith – Master Plan
Skylark Zenith – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||921 Sqft||32.19 Lacs||2 Lac|
|2BHK||1326 Sqft||46.34 Lacs||2 Lac|
Skylark Zenith – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronic city
- Distance from MG Road – 19.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 22.4 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 53.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 14.8 Kms (RV Road metro station)
- Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Road ( 9 Kms )
Skylark Zenith – Floor Plan
Skylark Zenith – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Skylark Zenith – About Builder
Since its establishment in 1992, Skylark has built a rock solid reputation founded on trust, and over the years it has earned trust in plenty from customers, associates and vendors. Trust built brick by brick in the past two decades.
Client satisfaction is the vision and the mission of Skylark and the company strongly believes “Once a client always a client”. The company has always followed a policy of taking up development only on properties that have clear, litigation-free titles, with every aspect thoroughly vetted by its legal department. The department also ensures that every project has all required approvals from the urban development bodies.
A dedicated team of professionals comprising architects, civil and structural engineers, landscape specialists, project managers, etc. then take up the responsibility of ensuring eco friendly spaces, optimization of resources and timely delivery every time. The result has been a reputation for quality that has spread far and wide through word of mouth and the recommendation of satisfied customers.