Purva Sunflower is a Premium ultra luxury project in Rajaji Nagar, which is in the Heart of the City. This is in close proximity to City Railway station(1.5KM), Majestic(2.5KM) and many other important desinations. It is among the upcoming projects of Purva Constructions. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences.
- 1 Purva Sunflower – Amenities
- 2 Purva Sunflower – Location Map
- 3 Purva Sunflower – Price, Options and Possession
- 4 Purva Sunflower – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- 5 Purva Sunflower – Project Specification
- 6 Purva Sunflower – Master Plan
- 7 Purva Sunflower – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
- 8 Purva Sunflower – Accessibility and Key Distances
- 9 Purva Sunflower – Floor Plan
- 10 Purva Sunflower – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- 11 Purva Sunflower – About Builder
Purva Sunflower – Amenities
- Multi-purpose hall
- Table tennis
- Jogging track
- Steam & sauna
- Swimming pool with associated change rooms
- Outdoor basketball post
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Well- lit landscaped garden
- Water treatment plant
- Sewerage treatment plant
- Organic waste converter
Purva Sunflower – Location Map
Purva Sunflower – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 7990 Rs.
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK
- Size – 1216 Sq Ft to 1795 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
Purva Sunflower – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.3 Acres.
- Total Units – 326.
- Total Open Space – 40%.
Purva Sunflower – Project Specification
- RCC framed multi-storied structure.
- Apartments spread from ground floor to 19th floor.
- Parking in two basements and part ground floor in addition to open parking.
Lobby & Staircase:
- Elegant ground floor main entrance lobby with marble/ granite flooring
- Vitrified tiles in living, dining, bedroom, passages leading to bedrooms and balconies., bedrooms/ kitchen/utility
Kitchen & Utility:
- Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen.
- Full height ceramic tiles dado upto roof on walls
- Vitrified tile flooring in utility area
- Provision for washing machine in utility
- Anti skid/matt ceramic designer tile flooring
- Colored/ printed ceramic tiles up to the false ceiling
- Master Bathroom – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin with hot & cold water mixer, shower area with head rose and wall mixer.
- Other Bathrooms – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin, shower area with head rose and wall mixer.
- The EWC is wall mounted with ceramic cistern, in all the bathrooms.
- All bathrooms are fitted with premium quality CP fittings and premium quality sanitary fixtures
- Main door – teak wood door with solid core wood shutter or equivalent with good quality hardware and security eye
- Bedroom doors – hardwood door frame with solid core wood shutter or equivalent with good quality hardware
- Bathroom doors – water proofed flush doors PU coated inside with hardwood frame or equivalent including good quality hardware
- Balconies for living & dining – glazed French windows, heavy- gauged, UPVC/ Aluminium frames with sliding/ hinged shutters.
- Heavy gauged, aluminium/ UPVC frames, with glazed, sliding/ hinged shutters with M.S. grills
- Heavy gauged, aluminium/UPVC with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed ventilators
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Acrylic based paint & textures surfaces in selective places as per design for exterior fascia of the building
- Interior walls are plastered and painted with oil bound distemper
- Cornices in living, dining, & foyer areas
- All electrical wiring is concealed with premium quality PVC conduits
- Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, television and AC points are provided in all bedrooms, living and dining area
- 6 KW power will be provided for 3 BHK & 5 KW power for 2 BHK.
- Telephone point in living area and master bedrooms
- Television outlet in living area and in all bedrooms
- Automatic passenger and service lifts are provided in every block.
- Back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts.
- 3 KW of D.G. power backup is provided for 3 BHK & 2 KW for 2 BHK.
Security System & Intra Communication System:
- Round the clock security system for every apartment
- Fire protection system
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment and to security cabin within the complex
Purva Sunflower – Master Plan
Purva Sunflower – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1216 Sqft||97.15 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1408 Sqft||112.49 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1613 Sqft||128.87 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1795 Sqft||143.42 Lacs||Contact us|
Purva Sunflower – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Magadi Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 6 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 1.4 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 38.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 0 Kms (Magadi road metro station)
- Nearest Ring Road – Sumanahalli Flyover ( 3.2 Kms )
Purva Sunflower – Floor Plan
Purva Sunflower – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva Sunflower – About Builder
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.